Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things about Erin - 13 things I would like to accomplish this year (or at least before I die)


1. Find a job that pays a living wage so I only have to work 40 (or so) hours a week.

2. Get healthier (not just lose weight)

3. Pay off credit cards (or at least keep them at a controlable level)

4. Take a vacation (even just a short one, and not necessarily anything expensive or elaborate. Just a break from work and stress)

5. Learn to cook better/healthier meals.

6. Get out more and enjoy life.

7. Figure out computer programs (word/office/excel/etc)

8. Read my TBR pile ... without it continuing to grow to HOLY CRAP levels of uncontrolability like it is now LOL

9. Laugh more - I'm sad way too often.

10. Find a decent place to live. (this one better actually happen SOON as I just lost one of my jobs ~ the live in one that provides a roof over my head lol)

11. Save some money.

12. Meet new people/make friendships.

13. Avoid negative people and people who I feel negative around.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all great, and some rather urgent, goals. One at a time, darlin. You can do it!

Kate Davies said...

Good, positive goals, Erin! Go for it!

Cafe Cats said...

Awesome goals, Erin! Good luck getting a new place.

Erin the Innocent said...

Me too Bonita :)

MissMuffin'sMuses said...

I love these things. I may copy it. Hope you don't mind. BTW, I found your blog the Sasha's Secret Thoughts.

Erin the Innocent said...

Feel free :) and howdy Miss muffin :)