Sunday, January 28, 2007

Even MORE Books for Breast Cancer ** updated


Apparently I know a LOT of authors that rock the casbah :) I've had a few more of them offer up books.

So here's the deal. I'm going to do 2 draws per month until July. For each $10 donated, as a thank you for your donation I'll put your name into the draw.

Donations can be made at my Weekend to End Breast Cancer site or they can be made through paypal.
If you choose paypal please indicate in an email (again with the subject line BOOKS FOR BREAST CANCER) to let me know and I'll send you my paypal address. This way I can move the money to the breast cancer site.

So far the people who have offered books are:
Sasha White
Dakota Cassidy
Michelle Hoppe
Isabella Jordan
Lorie O'Clare
Sahara Kelly
Delilah Devlin
Ann Jacobs
Mary Winter
Melissa Schroeder
Sydney Somers
Beth Williamson
Kelley Armstrong
NJ Walters
Mechele Armstrong
Shiloh Walker
Titania Ladley
JJ Massa
Cathryn Fox
Samantha Storm
Vivi Anna

Romance Junkies is donating a T-Shirt and a RJ book bag

**Jennifer Macaire ** this book is a YA fantasy book. If you haven't given it a try you're missing out! Jennifer also writes books for grown ups *g* under the name Samantha Winston (her blog is in my blogroll)

All of these authors are ones whose books I really really really like :)

I'll be doing talking about each author on this blog to let you all know about their books :)

Thanks again ladies!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!
SMOOCHES
Sam

Erin the Innocent said...

You're welcome Sam :) I love your writing so it was easy for me to tell people to read your books *s*

Sasha White said...

YAY!! Look at you go! We'llhit your goal..and surpass it!!

Rhian said...

heyya Erin - saved your site onto favs and i'll link to on my blog tomorrow and see if i can't help you drum up some support. I'll also get my office manager to make a donation on behalf of my company. It's really inspiring to see so many people pull together to help you in this. Made mah heart grow two sizes larger. Grin!

Erin the Innocent said...

That would be fantastic Rhian :) Thank you!

Vivi Anna said...

Erin, this is fantastic. I'm in. Email me.

Erin the Innocent said...

Awesome! :) Thanks Vivi

Debbie E said...

I am also so proud of all these authors and I have to say that I have lots of books from all of them including Kelley. I thought I didn't have any of her books but I do - Dates From Hell! Sounds like a great book. LOL!!!

Most of these authors are on my must read list. What a great way to do great things for lots of people to benefit.

WAY TO GO ERIN!!!

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Hello Erin,

This is wonderful look at the lovely list of authors woohoo. I know you can do it :-)

Hugssss
Linda.H.

Hot Tub Repairs Shreveport said...

Hi nice reeading your blog