Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I've been tagged by Shiloh Walker

Here are the rules.... (copied from Shi's blog)
Da Rulez:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Here are my answers ~


1. I'm allergic to nature (animal dander, grass, pollen, mold, dust, grass
... damn spring time LOL)

2. I love the smell of freshly mown lawn (damned allergies!)

3. I am addicted to youtube. It is a wonderous invention.

4. I love to travel and wish I could travel more. I need to win the lottery
or something like that LOL

5. I'm a book-a-holic. I don't apologize for my addiction to books. It's healthier than other addictions.

6. I haven't watched more than a couple of hours a week of TV for 4 years.
Sometimes not even that much. (although I have been keeping up with American Idol at youtube. See??? It's an addiction)

7. I love thunder. I love the rain. Walking in the rain is awesome. (the song/movie too! Not just the act of walking in the rain LOL) Puddle stomping is the BEST.

8. I love music. I almost always have some playing when I'm at home. I have eclectic taste though. The only stuff I don't like is rap.

I'm tagging ...

*Sasha White
*Dakota Cassidy
*Anne
*Jaci Burton
*Maura
*Daisy Dexter Dobbs (I love that name *g* Just typing it makes me smile LOL Yes I know I'm weird)
*Terri
*Samantha Winston

4 comments:

Sam said...

'tag' I'm it!
LOL
OK - I'll play!
Thanks!!
I love puddle stomping too!!

Anonymous said...

I have horrid allergies. And I love the smell of freshly cut grass too.

;p

Anne said...

You're mean. Tagging me. :-) But I'll get on it. Sheesh! I've got so many weird habits that it won't be too difficult LOL

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Thanks for the tag, Erin. ;-)

I’ve just been tagged by Rhian/Crowwoman for this as well as 3 others on MySpace this week. Plus I’ve done this particular meme on my blog twice in the past. That means by the time I'm done yakking about Me, Me, Me repeatedly, visitors to my blog will be tearing their hair out and wailing in protest. :-0 But I’ll go ahead and do this meme again anyway (in the near future) because I figure my readers are probably gluttons for punishment. After all, they already read my blog, don’t they? LOL

As for your wonderful list, Erin, #3--I love YouTube too. I’ve found such great stuff there like Joy Nash’s Fat Rant and clips from favorite Danny Kaye movies, etc. #4--I feel the same way. I LOVE to travel. And it’s my daughter’s passion. She goes off backpacking all over the world on her own. She just returned from a 3-week trip to Japan. :-)

#5--me too. Plus I’m a foodaholic and a chocoholic. They’re all great fun, especially when enjoyed together! LOL #8--I love music too and enjoy a wide variety depending on mood. Jazz is probably in first place although I can’t listen to any vocals when writing because it’s too distracting.

I’m glad you like my name! I do too. ;-)