Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've been tagged


Anni tagged me with a meme asking me to post 10 weird things about me. I think she tagged me a week or so ago but I've been lazy *g* Sorry Anni!

Rules: No re-tagging, write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself, chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names, leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile, and tell them to read your latest blog.

This is going to be a difficult one for me. *g* I'm really not all that weird!

1. I don't like the way most polar fleece feels. It makes me shudder and my stomach turns.

2. I think feet are gross unless they're 7 years old or younger. Baby feet are cute. If someone is insane enough to like touching feet though and wants to massage mine I'm all about humoring them. I LOVE going to a reflexologist.

3. I haven’t read any of the Harry Potter books yet. I don't anticipate reading any in the near future. There are so many other books in my list of books to be read that are more appealing to me than those ones. I have seen the movies though.

4. I can't snap my fingers.

5. I can't stand the taste of coffee. I do like the smell though.

6. I break into a panicked sweat at the thought of getting a needle.

7. I'm not a huge holiday person but I LOVE Christmas music. (I actually have enjoyed the holidays a bit more the last few years now that there are little ones in the family again with my 2 nieces).

8. I am one of the laziest people I know when it comes to exercise but I've signed up to do the weekend to end breast cancer 60 km walk. WHAT. WAS. I. THINKING??? lol

9. I've never been able to watch a full show of survivor. It's boring and stupid. I did win $80 in a survivor pool though. We drew names and my chick won in the show.

10. I hate beer. (even though some would say that it's un-Canadian of me to hate beer, 'eh)

I am tagging no one specifically. I think most of the people I know that blog have already done this. If you want to tell me 10 weird things about you though please feel free to post in the comments :)

No comments: