Saturday, June 24, 2006

June TBR challenge completed


It was actually completed a while ago but I've been lazy about blogging about it. That isn't to say that Cast of Shadows by Kevin Guilfoile wasn't a really REALLY good read. Because it was. It took me a long time to get through it though. It wasn't a light read.

If you're looking for a few hours of brain candy, which I do love *g*, then you'll want to pass this book on to someone else. If you're looking for a story that makes you think 'what if ....' then this is a fantastic story. The ending PISSED ME OFF *g* I won't tell you why though. It was perfect but it made me say 'oh for CRAP sake' out loud.

Will I be keeping this book? Definitely. I'll also be lending it to others (who I can trust to give it back) to read. I'll also be looking for more from this author.

No comments: