Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Thursday 13 - 2 days early cause that's when I have time.
Thirteen things I know for sure ....
1 . Dakota is going to need medication after seeing zebra print and pink leopard print on the same blog. I'm surprised she hasn't said much to me about the header here *g*
2. I love my job right now :) I'm so lucky to be able to do what I'm doing.
3. I need to stop forgetting to bring my cell phone with me every day. I forgot it again today and it sure would have been handy. lol
4. I love children's books. :) I've been enjoying reading with my nieces.
5. There aren't enough hours in the day. I'm rushing like mad to get things done (it feels like)
6. There are too many hours in the day. LOL I'm SO tired!
7. Canadian Idol is a waste of time. I've been forced to tape the finale (which I don't care about because one of the finalists inspires a strange reaction in me. I see him and want to kick him or push him over. I have no idea why. It could be the Barney-esque smile on his face that I can't trust. Who knows.) for my parents who are on holiday. I haven't watched much of this season because it just seems like a no-talent, or at least a not much talent, show. This makes me a bit sad cause I used to watch it all the time. (you can all make fun now. At least I still have So You Think You Can Dance that I can watch!)
8. Rob Thomas makes me happy. I've watched the video for MB 20's newest song a zillion times. I can't wait until the CD release!
9. Old Sesame Street clips make me happy. I've introduced my nieces to what Sesame Street should be ... what it used to be like. :)
We have about 15 minutes a day where we watch clips, just before the little one's nap. It quiets them down.
10. Letting my niece 'read' me a story is about one of the best things on earth. What an imagination that kid has!
11. A new box of crayola crayons can fix a lot of problems.
12. Same goes with containers of play doh!.
13. I need to get my eye brows waxed but I'm in denial because the last time I did it the stupidhead who did it for me neglected to tell me about some vision issues that were going on with her. It wasn't the best job. I also know that when trying to recover from a bad eyebrow wax job, it's painful and it is slow going.