1. Reading - it's a guilty pleasure only because I spend sooooo much money on it. *g* I don't feel guilty about the books I read, only about the money I shouldn't be spending lol.
2. So You Think You Can Dance. I LOVE that show. :) Except for Mary whatshername ... one of the judges. She makes me crazy.
3. Home improvement shows. I want to be able to do all that stuff to my place.
4. Shoes. I love them. I have too many pairs of them.
5. Gene Simmons Family Jewels show. Yeah. I'm addicted.
6. What Not To Wear. I want them to take me to NYC and buy a wardrobe and get a fancy hair style and make over. I really really really want this. lol
7. The Wonder Pets. This is a new one. I discovered this show when I started being the nanny for my nieces. *g* The show cracks me up. Click on the link and watch one of the clips. Oh. My. God! LOL
8. The Muppet Show. I want the series on DVD. It's too expensive though. *sigh*
9. Pedicures. I don't get them that often but I would love them to be a regular thing for me.
10. Pepsi. I have to cut back on this. I should actually stop drinking it completely but ... little steps. *s*
11. My new bed. *happy sigh* I just got a new mattress. It's my first non hand me down mattress I've had since my crib probably. I lurve it.
12. Starbucks Tazo Chai Latte. Yum.
13. All of those cooking shows. Iron Chef, Restaurant Makeover, Hell's Kitchen. Love 'em.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants