Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Last week I read ..... Broken by Kelley Armstrong

From the blurb on Kelley's website ...
When half-demon Xavier calls in the favour Elena owes him, it seems easy enough, steal Jack the Ripper's 'From Hell' letter away from a Toronto collector who had himself stolen it from the Ripper evidence boxes. But nothing in the supernatural world is ever as simple as it seems. Elena accidentally triggers a spell placed on the letter, and opens a dimensional portal into Victorian London, releasing zombies, disease, and maybe a notorious serial killer himself.
You can read the first chapter of this UNBELIEVABLE book at www.kelleyarmstrong.com . Broken is book 6 in a series. All books can be read on their own but are MUCH better read, in my opinion, in order. I'll get back later with more on this book/series :) If you haven't tried Kelley Armstrong though why the hell not? She's an unbelievable author who I'm not ashamed to say I'm (almost) a rabid fan girl with *g*

1 comment:

Erin the Innocent said...

Bitten
Stolen
Dime Store Magic
Industrial Magic
Haunted
Broken

As I'm reading them I think OMG this one is my favourite *g* then I have to change my mind when I read the next book.