Wednesday, February 28, 2007

~UPDATED~ Weekend to End Breast Cancer Draw number 2 **this entry should stick to the top of my blog for a while so check for newer entries below**


My next draw for prizes given to people who make donations to my Weekend to End Breast Cancer fundraiser will be on MARCH 1, 2007. Check out the links to some great Authors :)

Up for grabs is .....

**From Beth Williamson, a copy of each of her Malloy family books in paperback or ebook format (reader's choice) - there are five of them: The Bounty, The Prize, The Reward, The Treasure, The Gift (paperback on 2/21).

**From Mechele Armstrong a download of choice and a copy of Torc’s Salvation, winner’s choice of format from Ellora’s Cave.

From NJ Walters, a download from her backlist.

**AND From Titania Ladley, an autographed print book.

Thank you SO much ladies for your donations. :)


I also have a bonus this month (I hope it's this month *g*). I will draw a name when I reach the 50% mark with my fundraising (so that's when I reach $1,500). The winner will win some COOL stuff donated by a friend of mine that works for Microsoft! ... Details on that later. Just know it's WAY COOL.

*** UPDATE! The prizes donated by my friend at Microsoft (Maura *s*) are a copy of Microsoft Vista Ultimate operating system (the special edition copy given to the people who worked on the creation of Vista), Microsoft Office 2007 and other fabulous goodies from Microsoft :)***

2 comments:

Jenster said...

As a breast cancer survivor, thank you. :o)

Jen

Anonymous said...

Good luck meeting your goals!!!!
Hugs
Sam