Sunday, November 19, 2006

Guess my book ....

I got this from Anne's blog

The rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the text of the next six sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig around for that "cool" or "intellectual" book on your shelves. (I know you were thinking about it.) Just pick up whatever is closest.

Guess my book:

"How would I know, I've never been married."
"Is it always the same for you?"
"Well in some ways, yes."
"In what ways?"
"Well, so far, it seems to be moist."
"Moist?"


LMAO I don't think any of you will be able to guess this one *g*. And YES it was SO the closest book for me. *s* I didn't even have to leave my chair to reach it.

6 comments:

Dakota Cassidy said...

er, is this like an online IQ test???

I have NO CLUE what book you're talking about. LMAo

DC :)

Isabella Jordan said...

Can I get a clue?

Michelle said...

I'll take whats behind door number three, please.

Erin the Innocent said...

I've called this book one of the funniest books of all time. I think the author is brilliant. It isn't a romance or an e-book.

The author has written books with the word sequined, nun, lizard and melancholy in the titles (these are words from 2 separate titles lol)

Erin the Innocent said...

Yep :) Christopher Moore is way funny :)

I haven't had a chance to read Dirty Job yet

Sam said...

It sounds like a riot!!