Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've been tagged by Dakota

Here we go:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. grocery clerk
2. day care assistant director
3. educational assistant
4. usher

Four Places I’ve lived:
1. Calgary Alberta
2. Lethbridge Alberta
3. small town outside of Calgary Alberta :)
4. sorry there've only been 3 places

Four favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Pasta
3. home made bread
4. home made soup

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. The Princess Bride
2. MIB
3. Zoolander
4. Robin Hood (disney version)

Four TV shows I enjoy - I honestly don't know what's on anymore. I don't watch much T.V.
1. Oprah sometimes
2. Trading Spaces
3.
4.

Four places I’ve traveled:
1. Switzerland
2. England
3. France
4. a few different states in the US :)

Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Australia
3. Scotland
4. Ireland

Four websites I go to (almost) daily
1. Waiterrant
2. YouTube
3. Dilbert Blog
4. Three Kid Circus

Four people I’m tagging to do this to:
1. I dunno ... anyone who wants to do it? If you don't have a blog put your answers in the comment section here :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. sales (bookstore)
2. Firearms Licensing Assistant (you can bet I was popular LOL)
3. Office Assistant
4. Editor

Four Places I’ve lived:
1. Pine Point Northwest Territories
2. Edmonton Alberta
3. Ardrossan Alberta
4. Ma-Me-O Beach Alberta

Four favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Roast beef (complete with mashed potatoes, gravy and yorkshire pudding)
3. stew and dumplings
4. dessert :-)

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Rocky Horror Picture Show
2. Clue
3. Zoolander
4. Charlie's Angels

Four TV shows I enjoy - oy just four?
1. Veronica Mars
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Law and Order SVU
4. CSI

Four places I’ve traveled:
1. Washington
2. Oregon
3. California
4. Mexico

Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Australia
3. Paris
4. England

Four websites I go to (almost) daily
1. www.changelingpress.com
2. www.youtube.com (the kidlet loooooooves to watch Disney song videos there)
3. www.loose-id.com
4. www.cbc.ca/kidscbc/